Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Senior Engineer - Dublin City Centre
- Permanent Position
- Commercial Project | 2+ Years Duration
- Salary up to €75K DOE
Benefits Include: Car Allowance/Company Vehicle | Healthcare | Life Assurance | Pension | Work-life Balance Leave Days
Join an organisation that undertakes ambitious and innovative projects for industry-defining clients.
If you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then this is the company for you. You will benefit from a position here due to a policy of providing and excellent work/life balance and a range of training and development initiatives that will allow you to continually advance your career.
Your Role will Involve:
- Assuming day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Supporting the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
- Identifying any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the project and design teams
What we are looking for:
- A third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Call 085 255 1878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.