Senior Engineer - Co. Offaly (1616)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Senior Engineer - Civil Engineering
Offaly | Permanent
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. The company requires a Senior Engineer to work on a project based in Co. Offaly.
As a Senior Engineer you will
- You'll be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors.
- You'll be responsible for maintaining site records, managing and implementing safety management procedures.
- You'll be responsible for attending and chairing weekly site meetings
- You'll be reporting on project progress directly to the Contracts Manager
- You will take the project from inception to completion
As a Senior Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- 5 years' relevant experience in the construction industry working on building projects.
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Senior Engineer | Offaly | Permanent
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.