Entered: 07 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Engineer for our client, a well-established construction company.
The successful Senior Engineer will require an engineering degree, minimum of 5 years’ experience in a site engineer role, ideally with a main contractor & experience working on Residential projects would be highly beneficial.
The Senior Site Engineer will join their team on a residential project based in Kildare.
Senior Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
Senior Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum 5+ years’ Experience as a site engineer is required,
- Residential experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project,
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are an experienced Site Engineer interested in taking the next step in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.