Entered: 06 July 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Senior Engineer for our client, a leading construction company.
The Senior Engineer will join their project team based in Offaly. The successful candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer on civil projects.
- Review Site Drawings & Specifications
- Set out the site accurately
- Ensure sub-contractors, labourers and site staff are managed through effective communication and coordination
- Coordinate and control plant and material on site
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended
- Provide progress reports to the Project Management Team
- Civil Engineer or Construction Management Degree
- Previous experience working on civil projects including wind farms, data centres, industrial units etc.
- 5 years plus site experience
- Setting Out experience
- Able to work within a team
- IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.