Entered: 02 June 2020
Senior Engineer | Dublin | Neg
Here at ICDS we are working with one of the country’s leading Developers who are looking for a Senior Engineer to join their team being based in Dublin.
- Third Level Degree in Engineering/related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Managing parts of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work.
- Undertaking surveys.
- Setting out site/organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially the project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
If interested please send an updated CV on word to firstname.lastname@example.org