Entered: 09 Dec 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland.
The Senior Site Engineer will join the team on a project based in Dublin. The successful candidate must have an engineering degree & minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Site Engineer on different projects.
Senior Site Engineer Duties Include:
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards and implement quality control procedures and project specific procedures.
- Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure program targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records and records of discussions/meetings with designers and subcontractors.
Senior Site Engineer Requirements:
- A third level degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.