Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 09 June 2023
Senior Engineer - Remote
- Unrivalled flexibility (remote working with occasional site visits)
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Travel Expenses
Join a company that specialises in delivering the Civils elements of large Residential projects as a Senior Engineer. They have delivered over 1,500 units so far and continue to expand their portfolio of major, high-specification developments. You will be an important part of this expanding company going forward due to their extensive pipeline of upcoming projects.
This role is crucial to the successful delivery of housing projects and you will make an impact on a national scale here. Your role will contribute to the completion of key projects and help to alleviate the current undersupply within the housing sector in Ireland. This position offers excellent opportunities for continued career development and progression.
Your Role will Involve:
- Identify and deliver business opportunities.
- Prepare financial and commercial analysis of prospective business opportunities.
- Carry out risk assessment of each potential project.
- Assess developers' construction and sales progress.
- Manage Tender Competitions.
- Fulfil the duties required by the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Regulations.
- Prepare reports for meetings.
- Advise on and continually strengthen Construction Contracts.
- Assist with management and control of Contractor's Claims.
- Resolve disputes and contractual interpretation issues.
- Minimum 5 years' Engineering experience on major projects.
- A Level 8 Honours Degree in Civil Engineering, Project Management, or related field.
- Experience with tender stage, contract, and scope of services risk reviews
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email email@example.com for more information.