Entered: 25 June 2021
- Manage, lead and support a team of engineers.
- Ensure correct and accurate setting out methods and techniques are implemented.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
- Complete Quality checks in line with company and project procedures
- Communicate with foremen and supervisors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Assist with temporary works design schemes
- Maintain good working relations with the client and design team.
- Support the selection and requisition of materials
- Support the team with written Risk Assessments and Method Statements for the control of the works.
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication with the commercial team regarding all issues with a contractual/commercial implication
- Establish and promote best practices in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Degree qualified
- Detailed knowledge of setting out procedures and engineering principles.
- 5 + years experience working as a Site Engineer with building contractors.
For more information about this Senior Engineer role, please contact Michael Boyce on 083 4071301 or apply in confidence.