Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 05 June 2023
Senior Engineer - London (Hemel Hempstead)
- Data Centre project
- Salary up to €80K + DOE
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
Benefits Include: Company vehicle or Car Allowance, Pension, Life assurance, Healthcare, Flexible working hours and Work/life balance days.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a cutting-edge project in the heart of London? Join a leading Main Contractor who pride themselves on delivering high-quality projects that push the boundaries of innovation. This is your chance to be part of a ground breaking project that will shape the future of data infrastructure.
- Assisting the Project Manager/Senior Engineer with day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Assisting the Project Manager/Senior Engineer so that quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Understanding the short-term programme ensuring that all requisite documents and information is available to enable the Project Team and Sub-contractors to complete the works in accordance with the programme.
- A third level qualification in Civil Engineering or the equivalent.
- 6+ years previous experience as an Engineer.
If you want to have a key role within an industry-leader:
Apply confidentially with your CV, cll 085 255 1878 or email email@example.com