Senior Engineer - Midlands-based
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Senior Engineer - Midlands based
Join an industry-leading construction company that are experts in delivering high-specification residential, commercial and educational projects. You will be a key part of a leading company as they continue to build on their unrivalled track record within Ireland's construction sector. They are active on substantial, multi-year projects and can offer you a position where you can fully utilise your construction experience and fulfil your potential.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to boost your skills on a significant project that will provide excellent career advancement opportunities through a defined career pathway.
- Manage the engineering function as the senior representative
- Co-ordinate with the line manager and provide Engineering Leadership for their respective project(s).
- Sets the strategy for Engineering setting out and onsite control, along with the (Engineer/Assistant Engineer) and subordinates/supply chain.
- Is the primary point of reference for QA, record keeping and production ensuring the establishment and maintenance of the company procedures and requirements.
- Also takes responsibility for Temporary Works Control/Co-ordination and where required actively manages lifting operations.
- Degree in Engineering
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator training
- Lifting Operations basic awareness course
- A61 CPCS Lifting Operations Appointed Persons course
- Scaffold awareness/inspection
- ASTA basic & intermediate
Submit your CV confidentially today.