Senior Engineer - Naas
Entered: 28 Nov 2020
Senior Engineer – Naas, Kildare
- €70m residential development that will run until 2024
- Benefits include pension, phone/laptop, performance related bonuses, professional subscriptions, income protection, life assurance and healthcare
Join an organisation that is in the process of delivering hundreds of premium residential units in Kildare and they are looking for a Senior Engineer that wants to have a key role on this major development. You will benefit from the excellent working environment that supports a positive work/life balance and career advancement. If you have 5+ years’ experience as an Engineer, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Your role will involve:
- Monitoring and and evaluating quality control for subcontractors’ work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Setting out for:
- Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
- House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- The supervision and monitoring of ground works, civil engineering contractors and concrete frame contractors
You will need:
- 5+ years’ work experience
- A HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
Join one of Ireland’s foremost developers:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 844 7443 to learn more.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.