Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Senior Engineer - Navan
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Pension scheme.
- Full health insurance
- Continuous professional development programmes.
- Paid maternity & paternity leave.
- Free annual leave days.
- Tax saver - travel and bike to work.
Join one of Irelands leading developers that specialises on delivering prestigious residential projects as a Senior Engineer in Navan, Co. MeathYou will be reporting directly to the Project Manager/Site Manager.
They offer long term career opportunities, and you will benefit from a company that supports a positive work/life balance and career advancement. This company have over 16 ongoing projects in the Leinster region.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor's work.
- Coordinate site drawings.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors.
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors.
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs - on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail.
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation.
- Chairing site and construction meetings
- Coaching and mentoring of engineering staff
- Management of setting out
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Engineering related qualification
- Residential experience
- RC or Timber frame experience
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team and independently.
- Able to co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 087 621 0726