Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer for our Client, a well-known international company with various ongoing projects across Ireland and Europe.
This is a North Dublin based role and the successful candidate will be leading the technical functions and Engineering Team on large Public Works Contracts.
Senior Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, coordinating and ensuring accurate setting out according to the construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements.
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions and Value Engineering Proposals.
- Implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor daily/weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions.
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Deliver the project to cost, time and quality.
Senior Engineer Requirements include:
- Degree or any relevant degree related with the outlined experience requirements.
- 6-8 years’ experience working on site-based projects, complex building projects would be advantageous.
- Relevant experience on digital setting out of construction and civils, including BIM.
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Flexible and highly capable to working within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.