Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager - Dublin 7
- €60 million, 6-storey Education project
- 2-year project duration
- Excellent salary
- Health insurance
- Company Vehicle
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually after two years' service
Join an award-winning Main Contractor and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious Education project. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come from a portfolio of high-profile clients. As Project Commercial Manager you will lead the project commercial team, manage budgets, cash flow and liaise with partner's supply chain and clients.
They reward the impact of their people by providing a variety of ongoing development and promotion opportunities. This ensures an environment where you are recognised and valued for your contributions. Their team is growing due to the company's sustained success and you will be an important part of this going forward.
If you would you like to be a part of a prestigious project from the beginning to completion this is the opportunity for you.
Your role will involve:
- Providing contractual advice to the Commercial Director and the Project Director
- Develop and implement commercial strategies
- Setting financial targets, budget development and performance monitoring using key metrics
- Analysing and reporting on contractual and commercial risk
You will need:
- A Quantity Surveying, Construction, Engineering or relevant business degree
- 8+ Years experience
- To be Chartered (RICS or SCSI) and have experience working as Commercial Manager in Public Works Contracts and PPP schemes
- Experience in leading a cross functional team of professionals
How to take the next step:
Apply confidentially with your CV.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.