Senior Site Engineer (2.5 yr project)
Entered: 07 May 2021
Our client is a leading residential developer with over 30 years’ experience successfully delivering projects throughout Ireland and the UK.
The Site Engineer will be working on a new residential project on a green-field site, consisting of 150 semi-detached houses, townhouses and duplex apartments.
- Setting out accurately on site.
- Working closely with the site management team.
- Completing As-built records.
- Material take-offs/orders.
- Providing progress reports.
- Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
- Quality Control.
- Updating site diary and relevant paperwork.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer.
- Experience working on residential projects from groundworks stage through to handover.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills.