Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 02 Mar 2021
Our Client a leading Irish Main Contractor is currently seeking experienced Senior Site Engineer to work on their Apartment Project based in Dublin City.
Senior Site Engineer Duties Include:
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards and implement quality control procedures and project specific procedures.
- Follow direction as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format that can be easily communicated on site.
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure program targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records and records of discussions/meetings with designers and subcontractors.
Senior Site Engineer Requirements:
- A third level degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- Proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by a strong level of construction knowledge.
If you are an experience Site Engineer and interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.