Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 09 Dec 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer for our client, a building contractor with work across the west of Ireland. The successful candidate will join their team on a Commercial project in Galway city.
Senior Site Engineer responsibilities include:
- Act as Senior Site Engineer for the works reporting back to the Site Manager.
- Liase with the Design structural engineer.
- Prepare reports
- Read Cad drawings and possible some cad works
- Attend site meetings.
- Issue out information requests to design engineer for engineering details/drawings.
- Drawing reqister log.
- Information request log.
- Site inductions.
- General supervision works.
Senior Site Engineer requirements:
- 5 years + experience as a Site Engineer
- Previous experience working for a Main Contractor on commercial sites
- Qualifications in construction, engineering, building, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Construction, and Design
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, including Total Station and GPS.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.