Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 07 May 2021
- Assisting with the site up.
- Setting out for all groundworks on site.
- Supervision of the groundworks contractor.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the day to day management of the project.
- Ordering materials.
- Health and Safety
- Checking plans and drawings
- Ensuring all sub-contractors and management have the latest drawings.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Liaising with the Design Team, Engineers, Utility providers, etc
- Quality Control
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant discipline preferred
- Experienced setting out for residential groundworks
- Good IT skills, including AutoCad
For more information about this Senior Engineer position, please contact Michael Boyce on 083 4071301 or apply in confidence.