Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 26 Oct 2020
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure and fit out projects. The Senior Site Engineer will join their team on a project based in Dublin. The successful candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience as a site engineer.
Senior Site Engineer responsibilities include:
- Oversee the junior engineers on site
- Liaising with site management, design team, fellow engineers, sub-contractors and clients,
- Provide regular feedback on progress and note any issues that have risen, or may arise that will affect the progress of the project,
- Ensure technical drawings are correct and maintained and stored correctly,
- Oversee the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site and controlling the quality of the work is to the highest standard,
- Actively promoting Health and Safety amongst the team on site.
The successful Senior Site Engineer will require:
- Qualification in an Engineering discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working on Commercial projects as a site engineer
- Expert in all tools related to digital & visual presentations
- Leadership traits to oversee and encourage engineers on site
- Success driven & results oriented
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are a site engineer interested in this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.