Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 07 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer for our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure and fit out projects. The Senior Engineer will join their team on a civils project based in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have minimum 6 years’ experience as a site engineer ideally with a main contractor & have experience working on Civil projects.
Senior Engineer responsibilities include:
- Oversee the junior engineers on site
- Liaising with site management, design team, fellow engineers, sub-contractors and clients,
- Provide regular feedback on progress and note any issues that have risen, or may arise that will affect the progress of the project,
- Ensure technical drawings are correct and maintained and stored correctly,
- Oversee the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site and controlling the quality of the work is to the highest standard,
- Actively promoting Health and Safety amongst the team on site.
The successful Senior Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree
- 6+ years’ experience working on Civil projects as a site engineer
- Expert in all tools related to digital & visual presentations
- Leadership traits to oversee and encourage engineers on site
- Success driven & results oriented
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are a site engineer interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.