Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Engineer on behalf of our client. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading construction companies, who have various ongoing projects across the country.
The successful candidate must have an Engineering Degree, & have a minimum of 5 years site engineering experience. The Senior Site Engineer will join their team based in Longford.
Senior Site Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
Senior Site Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum 5+ years’ Experience as a site engineer is required,
- Experience working with a main contractor would be desired,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project,
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.