Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 07 Apr 2020
This involves ensuring that the building is set out to line and level in a timely fashion to allow the construction work to proceed on programme. The Senior Site Engineer is responsible for managing other site engineers to ensure that QA processes are adhered to including concrete testing and pre-pour inspection. They must also maintain up to date drawing registers and ensure other duties are completed to high company standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an appropriate Engineering qualification
- Have a minimum of 7 years engineering experience
- Be experienced in the use of Robotic Total Station
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
- Be Health & Safety conscious
If you are interested in this position, please contact Anthony on 087 331 0124 or submit your updated CV below. Job Reference Number: WPC584.