Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 23 Oct 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting a Senior Site Engineer on behalf of our client. Our client is a well-established multinational construction company. The successful Senior Site Engineer will join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Senior Site Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
Senior Site Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum 5+ years’ Experience as a site engineer is required,
- Experience working with a main contractor would be desired,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project,
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are an experienced Site Engineer interested in taking the next step in your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.