Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading building contractor.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years’ experience as a Site Engineer and previous experience working for a Main Contractor. The Senior Site Engineer will join their team in Dublin area.
Senior Site Engineer responsibilities include:
- Act as Senior Site Engineer for the works and reporting back to the Site Manager.
- Liase with the Design structural engineer.
- Prepare reports
- Read Cad drawings and possible some cad works
- Attend site meetings.
- Issue out information requests to design engineer for engineering details/drawings.
- Drawing reqister log.
- Information request log.
- Site inductions.
- General supervision works.
Senior Site Engineer requirements:
- 15 years + experience as a Site Engineer
- Previous experience working for a Main Contractor
- Qualifications in construction, engineering, building, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Construction, and Design
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, including Total Station and GPS.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.