Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 02 Dec 2022
Operating across Ireland and the UK we are a preferred provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, semi-conductor, food & drink, data centers and PPPs. Our culture is innovative, collaborative, and performance-focused.
Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Checking plans, drawings, and supervision of setting out coordination;
- As an Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and leveling sites.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of sites.
- You will as a Senior Engineer plan to work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on sites.
- The Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, architects, and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
- Quality management and BCAR coordination
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- Supervise direct staff and sub-contractors
- Coordinate Toolbox talks
- Handle technical queries when necessary
- Engineer Degree
- Setting Out and Surveying experience
- Confident in supervising site works