Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 26 Oct 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading construction company to source an experienced Senior Site Engineer for their large scale data centre project.
This role is based in Gavle in Sweden.
Attractive package on offer.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Providing technical advice in relation to the projects
- Applying designs and plans to mark out the site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Determining the location of above and under-ground infrastructural installations
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents
- Liaising with the client, design team members and local authority as necessary
- Making proposals for resolving unexpected technical difficulties
- Representing the interests of the client and the company
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the program and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the health & safety department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction always.
For more information please contact Sarah Murphy on 085 860 8026 or send your CV directly to my email address SMurphy@aaeuro.com