Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Engineer on behalf of our Client, a leading building contractor.
The successful candidate will have relevant Building and Civil experience working on largescale projects i.e Pharma/Data Centre/Hi-Tech Distribution/Warehouse/ ideal.
The Senior Site Engineer will join the team in Limerick.
Senior Site Engineer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
Senior Site Engineer requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Site Engineer with a main contractor
- Qualifications in construction, engineering, building, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Construction, and Design
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.