Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading civil construction companies is recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join their team on a residential project based in Skibbereen.
Senior Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site.
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site.
- Manage & coordinate subcontractor weekly meetings
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures.
- Responsible for delivering the project to cost, time & quality
- Liaise with the senior members of the team
The successful Senior Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification.
- · 3+ years’ experience working on a residential projects would be desired
- Experience in all tools related to digital & visual presentations
- Success driven & results oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
- Salary circa €55,000 + DOE,
- Pension Scheme,
- Healthcare Insurance,
- Company Vehicle & Travel Allowance
- 23 Days Annual Leave
If you are an experienced Engineer looking for a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.