Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 17 Aug 2019
Our client a medium sized main contractor based in county meath are currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their them.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Engineer looking to make the move in to Site/Project Management role, full guidance and training will be provided.
Duites will Include
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- An element of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc
Salary approx €60k +
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a move and would like to hear more about this role in confidence then please conctact Clodagh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087-7978585