Setting out Engineer - North Dublin (1736)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Site Engineer - Civil Engineering
Our Client is a well established and leading contractor in Civil Engineering operating in Ireland, in the UK and international. They deliver major projects across a wide range of sectors and are currently seeking for a Site Engineer (Civil) to work on a project based in North Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.