Setting Out Engineer - North Dublin (2359)
Entered: 15 Dec 2018
Our client provides world-class construction and construction related services across a diverse range of industries and sectors. The company seeking for a Site Engineer to work with their construction team in North Dublin with immediate start.
Primary Responsibilities as an Engineer
- Setting out and controlling the Safety, Planning, Technical, Programme and Execution of the works of all construction processes, coordinating the work supply chain and site management.
- Engineering duties relating to ground works and external finishes
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements.
- Inputting into quality, programme, budget and H&S
- Degree in engineering
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Must have good organisational and management skills together with the technical knowledge required for a large project.
- Sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment is expected
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.