Setting out Engineer - North Dublin (2464)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client is an Irish construction company working nationwide and covering a wide range of sectors within the industry including, commercial, residential, healthcare, hotel & leisure and industrial. Currently they are looking to recruit a Setting out Engineer in Dublin 3.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting out Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Setting out Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on commercial / building site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.