Setting Out Engineer - Wexford (2520)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client is a leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds.
The company seeking an experienced Setting Out Engineer to work with their team in Co. Wexford.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting Out Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Degree in Engineer or similar.
- Min of 3/4 years experience as a Setting out Engineer.
- Must have experience on Civil works
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.