Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 09 Dec 2021
The CSR Group are currently recruiting for a Setting Out Engineer for a large-scale residential project in Dublin. The project is worth about €20 million. Looking for a talented and accomplished Setting Out Engineer to join their growing business. The company is one of Irelands most respected leading Main contractors. They have done this by providing the highest quality projects on time and within budget,
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Setting Out, level and survey the site
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations
- Inspect facilities and analyse operational data
- 2 years+ setting out experience
- Site Safety Pass
- Bachelor’s degree in construction, building, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Effective manager of sub-contractors
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 0858610932 . Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.