Setting Out Engineer - Dublin City (2488)
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Our client is one of Irelands leading general building and civil engineering contractors – having successfully completed hundreds of prestigious contracts in both the public and private sectors.
The company currently looking to recruit a Setting out Engineer to work with their team in Dublin City Centre.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting out Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Setting out Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.