Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
What you have to do
* The day to day setting out on site for the delivery of a quality product
* Ensure that the drawing, details and specification are fully adhered to on site
* Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to
* Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
* Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction
* Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project
* Material quality management
What you need to have
* Minimum 2 years' experience working with a Main Contractor on residential/commercial contracts
* A full working knowledge of the equipment and software for setting out
* 3rd level Engineering qualification
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.