Setting Out Engineer(Tier-1 contractor)
Entered: 27 Nov 2020
Setting Out Engineer (Tier-1 contractor)
45-55k + Package
An experienced Setting out Engineer is required to join one of Ireland’s largest main contractors
The successful Engineer will be work on a landmark projects in the commercial, hotel, data centre, and residential sectors.
This is a great opportunity for to join a leading main contractor, who has completed projects in excess of €100m.
- Setting out for foundationds, slabs, drainage, using LEICA, Trimble or similar
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy
- The work will include taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage, services and roadways etc.
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Good Health and Safety management and plans
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com, or call 01-632-1200 for more.