Site Administrator - Construction - Dublin
Entered: 28 Jan 2022
Our client is one of Ireland's leading main contractors with operations throughout Dublin, Leinster and Nationwide.
They have an urgent require for a Site Administrator/Site Clerk/Document Controller to join the site team on a large building project in Dublin 8.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years' experience working as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Document Controller within the construction sector.
- Documentation control
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Great opportuntiy to join award winning companies with a full order book for the foreseeable future.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS