Site Administrator - Dublin (2455)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
The company seeking an experienced Site Administrator to work with their team in Dublin.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and all relevant site employees
- Effectively deal with day to day enquiries
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant experience in Construction Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask the workload
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.