Entered: 06 Mar 2021
Site Administrator/Document Controller
Stillorgan, South Dublin
ICDS are currently dealing with one of Ireland’s largest main contractors, who are currently undertaking a large residential project in South Dublin.
Currently require a Site Administrator/Clerk/Document Controller with previous constrcution experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Document Controller within Construction/Engineering/ Architecture.
- Documentation control
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel, Sharepoint, CRM
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Great opportuntiy to join award winning companies with a full order book for the foreseeable future.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 for more.