Site Engineer - Cork (2110)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our client is a leading building contractor in Ireland with a focus on quality, reliability, safety, and efficiency. They are seeking a Site Engineer based in Cork.
The successfull candidate will be offered a Permanent position pending on performance.
Office Block - Cork City (3/4 Months)
- Checking setting out work of sub-contractor
- Checking re-bar and concrete pours
- Ensure all materials are per specification
- Check plans and drawings
- Attend site meetings
- Co-ordinate Work
- Manage Subcontractors
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience
- Have strong setting out skills
- Have strong self management skills
- Have strong attention to details
Please send your CV to Killian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0879259990 for a confidential conversation.