Site Engineer - North Dublin (2479)
Entered: 14 Dec 2018
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading general building contractors, with offices in Ireland & UK. The company vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments. Currently they are looking to recruit a Site Engineer in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on commercial / building site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.