Site Engineer 2587
Entered: 20 Jan 2019
Site Engineer – North County Dublin
Our client a leading construction company with a reputation for delivering high quality, viable building projects is currently seeking an experienced site engineer for a commercial project in North County Dublin. The successful candidate must be proficient in setting out and be able to use total stations and GPS equipment.
- Ability to use GPS, robotic total station and various levelling equipment when surveying of the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co-ordination.
- Regularly checking the setting out points.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- To be aware of the companies, Health and Environmental Management System and to assist in its implementation to ensure a safe working environment.
- Liaise with client’s representatives and design team as appropriate.
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 2+ years’ site experience on commercial/residential buildings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams.