Site Engineer - Dublin 4
Entered: 18 Nov 2018
Site Engineer (Dublin 4)
Our client has a strong reputation for building quality and excellence. They successfully tendered and negotiated projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities.
They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Site Engineer to work with them on a luxury residential project in Dublin 4.
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.