Site Engineer - Holland (accommodation provided)
Entered: 11 July 2020
Circa €850 nett of tax per week; Accommodation and transport paid for; Flights home 3 times per year
ICDS Constructors have been working in the Dutch market for over 40yrs, mainly in the area of constructing concrete frame buildings with a large skilled labour force who have worked with us for many years. We work with the largest and most reputable main contracting companies in Europe, where safety and quality are of paramount importance.
We have an opening for an engineer with a minimum of 4yrs experience on a new 120m high building we are currently doing the concrete frame on in Rotterdam.
- Good understanding of engineer and architects’ drawings
- Able to inspect and raise / rectify quality actions prior to concrete pours etc
- Able to use key software such as Microsoft suite, AutoCad and Adobe pdf packages
- Able to carry out take-off of quantities for site ordering
- Able to read and understand RC drawings, and experienced in standard rebar call-off procedure/methods
- Good attitude and able to work as part of a team, reporting to our Foreman and Site/Project Manager
- Keeping up to date Quality Assurance records
- An excellent communicator
- 3rd Level Construction Degree
- Previous experience with a main contractor or RC frame subcontractor
Accomodation will be provided in The Hague (20 mins drive) plus transport, and flights home every few months. English is the spoken language on site.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work on a prestigious site in a new environment. If interested please send your cv to email@example.com