Entered: 19 May 2022
Something Different !!
Our client is a very well established large main contractor. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Center and require a strong Project Engineer to add to their project team on a new build Data Center in Amsterdam
No previous experience on Data Center is required for the right candidate with the right attitude. The duties below are specific to the role and you will work in very much a team environment.
A very competitive salary will be paid along with regular flights, own accommodation ( apartment) and living allowances
Senior Project Engineer – Amsterdam
• Working knowledge and understanding of typical contract documents (including, plans, specifications and applicable standards).
• Responsible for communications of information amongst the CSA project team members and interface with the wider team.
• Establish and maintain procedures with, consultants, client and subcontractors for information flow, approvals (RFI & Submittals), meetings, and reporting.
• Prepare a detailed contract items list including all significant items including major material and equipment required for the construction of the project.
• Develop, monitor and update a submittal register with CSA subcontractors ensure overall compliance with the construction schedule.
• Develop, monitor and update a procurement schedule for CSA subcontractors ensure overall compliance with the construction schedule.
• Participate, conduct construction document reviews and examine all documents for constructability, coordination, and execution. Bring all concerns to the attention of the design team for resolution using RFI process.
• Manage CSA subcontractor’s submittal and RFI submission from development to approval by the design team.
• Schedule, conduct, attend and document all job meetings, Client/ Design meeting and coordination meetings.
• Maintain communication and interface with site teams, to works compliance with the approval requirements.
• Manage project close-out, including securing warranties, guarantees, and acceptance of work, subcontract and vendor close including as-built submissions.
5 yrs plus experience
Third level qualification
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 00353872790484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.