Entered: 20 Aug 2019
We have an exciting new role available working on a unique project as a Setting out Engineer.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- Easy access to site in a vibrant area
- Immediate start for strong candidates
- Opportunity to work with a leading tier 1 main contractor on a fresh project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Manage labour on site and attend progress meetings
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records, permits and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on RC, piling and groundwork packages
- Previously worked on Civil Engineering projects
- Available for long term work