Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Setting Out Engineer - Carrick On Shannon
- Residential Project with 18 months remaining
- Salary up to €60,000
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
Join a leading Building Contractor who are actively working on a number of large projects throughout Ireland and the UK worth up to €27m. This company see their people as their biggest asset. They have established strong relationships with their clients through delivering a variety of services such as new build developments to refurbishments. This company has secured a significant portfolio of upcoming works particularly in the West of Ireland.
Your role will Involve:
- Setting-out from engineers' drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Working with subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records as required.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years' relevant experience
- Relevant 3rd level Qualification
- Fully proficient with use of CAD, Excel, BIM360, Trimble.
Take the next step in your career and apply in confidence with your CV today.
For more information call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email email@example.com.