Entered: 09 Dec 2021
The CSR Group are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for a large-scale project in Dublin’s City centre. Looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join their growing business.
This project has a value of €90 million+ and is a mixed-use new development.
With a number of recent project wins across sectors including commercial, mixed use residential, pharma and life sciences this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company that invests heavily in their staff.
- Setting out and levelling Site
- Working closely with the Senior Engineer
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Making sure all health and safety best practises are being followed
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
- Degree in Engineering in either Construction/Civils
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Setting out experience with GPS, total station and Autocad
- 3 years + in a similar role with a main contractor/developer
- Accuracy, keen eye and a methodical nature
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469 / 085 8610932 . Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.