Site Engineer - Dublin City (2319)
Entered: 15 Oct 2018
Our Client possesses a strong reputation for building quality and excellence. The company have completed projects for a range of clients including large multi-national corporations, private companies, local authorities and state authorities. They have established a reputation for providing complex projects on time and within budget. Currently they are looking to recruit a Site Engineer for a project in Dublin.
- Involves setting out work
- Ensure all materials are per specification
- Check plans and drawings
- Work alongside the Foreman and Project Manager
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Have at least 3-4 years residential experience
- Have strong setting out skills
- Have strong attention to details
- You will integrate well as part of a well run team
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.